The recent visit by US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has boosted US-Taiwan relations at a time of increasing tension between Washington and Beijing. She vowed that the United States would protect Taiwan's democratic autonomy. "The United States is still determined to safeguard Taiwan's democracy," she said in a meeting with Taiwan's president, Tsai Ing-wen.
Pelosi's visit to Taiwan sparked anger in Beijing, which denounced Pelosi's visit as "extremely dangerous" to geopolitical stability. After Pelosi's visit, Beijing conducted the largest-ever military exercise near Taiwan, encircling the island with live-fire rockets and ballistic missiles. In addition, China announced that it would stop cooperation and dialogue with the United States on issues such as climate and cross-border crime prevention, indicating Beijing's intention to fight back against the United States over what it believes to be interference in China's affairs.
But perhaps most importantly for the business community, recent events have exacerbated the showdown between China and the US in the most important area of the global economy: semiconductor chips. The Sino-US chip battle, which has been brewing for years, has now reached a critical crossroads, experts say, as the two superpowers compete for technological and economic dominance. The world's chipmakers may soon be forced to choose between Washington and Beijing.
Because of the turbulent international situation, the supply and prices of many international bulk chromium oxide are still very uncertain.
What is Chromium Oxide?
Chromium oxide is an inorganic substance. Chromium oxide chemical formula is Cr2O3. It is a light green to dark green fine hexagonal crystal. It turns brown when it is hot and green when it is cold.
Cr2O3 exists in chromium-rich tremolite skarn, post-quartz and chlorite veins in the form of natural mineral eskolaite. Eskolaite is also a rare component of chondrite.
Chromium Oxide Properties
Cr2O3 has a corundum structure and is composed of hexagonal arrays of oxide anions, in which 2 / 3 of the octahedral holes are occupied by chromium. Similar to corundum, Cr2O3 is a hard and brittle material (Morse hardness 8-8.5).
Chromium oxide dissolves in hot alkali metal bromate solution. Soluble in heated potassium bromate solution, slightly soluble in acids and bases, almost insoluble in water, ethanol, acetone, acids and bases. And irritating. It is extremely stable to light, atmosphere, high temperature and corrosive gases such as sulfur dioxide and hydrogen sulfide. It has a high hiding power.
What is Chromium Oxide Used for?
1. Lead-chrome green is the main coloring pigment in the paint industry, and most of the green paints are prepared with this pigment. In addition, it is also used in paints and plastics. Its application range is very similar to that of lead chrome yellow. Because there is chrome yellow in the composition, pay attention to the toxicity of lead in its application. Lead chrome green contains iron blue and oxidizer lead chromate, so when dust encounters spark, it is possible to self-ignite, so be careful when drying and crushing. After burning, the lead-chrome green completely loses the characteristics of the green pigment and is transformed into a dark brown-yellow substance. In addition, in the production of nitro paint, the rolling process is not directly rolled with lead-chrome green, but adjusted after grinding with lead-chromium green to prevent burning during rolling.
2. It is used in metallurgy, as well as ceramics, chromium oxide refractory, raw materials for pigment industry and organic synthesis catalyst.
3. Used as analytical reagent, catalyst.
4. Used as a colorability, wear resistance and corrosion resistant filler for adhesives and sealants. It can also be used as a colorant for enamel, ceramic, artificial leather and building materials, organic chemical synthesis catalyst, sun-resistant paint and special ink for printing paper money.
5. Used as a colorant for cosmetics, mainly used in eye cosmetics, but not in oral and lip cosmetics, not recommended for facial cosmetics and nail polish.
6. Chromium oxide is one of the main components of silver plating brightening solution, and the newly prepared chromium trioxide is an important raw material for the preparation of chromium fluoride and chromium bromide.
Chromium Oxide Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest Cr2O3 price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Chromium Oxide Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted Chromium Oxide manufacturer and Cr2O3 supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for high-quality Cr2O3 powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The current international situation is highly uncertain, and its economic impact has not been able to be assessed properly. In addition, rising energy and commodity prices and supply chain disruptions are expected to push the price of the chromium oxide higher.
Koalas were declared endangered in eastern Australia on Friday, with more and more koalas dying from disease, habitat loss, and other threats. Earlier, the koala was considered a vulnerable species, and the Commonwealth Department of the Environment…
The impermeability of concrete is related to its porosity and pore structure.…
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is based on unsaturated polymerizable monomers with active groups such as carboxyl group, sulfonic acid group, hydroxyl group and polyoxene group as raw materials.…