Boron nitride is a crystal composed of nitrogen atoms as well as boron atoms. The crystal structure is divided right into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), closely stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a comparable graphite split structure, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and other buildings of white powder, so it is also called "white graphite". Theoretical density 2.27 g/cm3, certain gravity: 2.43, Mohr firmness = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has great electric insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical stability, no obvious melting point, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warm resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease ambience, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, poor security in oxygen atmosphere, and temperature listed below 1000 ℃. The growth coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, yet its thermal conductivity is 10 times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cold water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses really slowly and also creates a percentage of boric acid and ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid as well as solid base at space temperature level. It is slightly soluble in hot acid and can only be decayed with liquified salt hydroxide as well as potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Properties
1. High warmth resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its toughness at 1800 ℃ is two times that at space temperature level, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to area temperature for dozens of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items are the same as pure iron, and 33W/M. K has the greatest thermal conductivity among ceramic materials above 530C.
3, reduced thermal development coefficient: the expansion coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is 2nd just to quartz glass, which is the tiniest in ceramics, coupled with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is great.
4. Excellent electrical residential properties: excellent insulation at heat, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the very best heat protecting product in ceramics, with failure voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric consistent 4, clear to microwave as well as infrared.
5. Great deterioration resistance: it does not react with basic metals (iron, copper, light weight aluminum, lead, etc), unusual earth steels, rare-earth elements, semiconductor products (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), inorganic acid and also antacid.
6. Low rubbing coefficient: U is 0.16, does not raise at heat, is more resistant to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation environment can be used up to 900C, vacuum cleaner can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity great B is high: its impurity content is much less than 10PPM, but B material is greater than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its hardness is Morse 2, so it can be processed into parts with high accuracy by basic machining methods.
What is hexagonal boron nitride utilized in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be utilized in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, advanced refractories as well as superhard products, separation rings of straight continuous rolling steel, heat resistant lubricants as well as heat coatings, in addition to basic materials for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew launch agent for steel developing and a lubricant for steel wire illustration.
2. Special electrolysis as well as resistance products of boron nitride at heat.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for heat strong lubricants, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories as well as antioxidant ingredients, especially for molten steel Faustian events, heat enhancement additives and also high temperature resistant insulation products.
4. Boron nitride is suitable for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and also additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Boron nitride products pressed into different forms can be utilized as high temperature, high pressure, insulation as well as warm dissipation components.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting product in aerospace.
7. With the participation of stimulant, cubic boron nitride can be changed into cubic boron nitride as hard as ruby by heat as well as high stress therapy.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural product of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of aircraft and also rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency power and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging material to avoid neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools as well as drills for geological exploration and oil drilling.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for splitting up ring of continuous casting steel, circulation groove of amorphous iron, demoulding representative of constant spreading light weight aluminum (different optical glass stripping agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all type of capacitor movie plating, photo tube plating, display plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all type of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and more.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, hallmark gilding products, all kinds of cigarette labels, beer tags, packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride appropriates for cosmetics. Can be utilized for lipstick fillers, non-toxic and lubricating, however additionally glossy.
Boron Nitride Price
The price is affected by numerous factors including the supply as well as need in the market, market fads, financial activity, market sentiment, as well as unforeseen occasions.
If you are searching for the most up to date Boron Nitride powder price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Supplier
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a trusted BN supplier as well as BN provider with over 12-year-experience. We ship our items throughout the world.
If you are trying to find high-quality Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to call us as well as send out an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)