Susano Paper and Pulp, the Brazilia-based company that is the world's largest pulp producer, has warned that global pulp stocks have been falling sharply and are facing shortages that could lead to higher prices for necessities such as paper towels and toilet paper in the future.
Timber trade between Russia and Europe, an important supplier of timber to Europe, has been completely blocked due to the ongoing conflict between Russia and Ukraine, inhibiting the concrete foaming agent in the future are still very uncertain.
What is Foam Concrete?
Foam concrete is a highly workable low-density material containing up to 80% air. It is usually self-leveling, self-compacting, and can be pumped. The risk of plastic shrinkage or settlement cracking is obviously lower than that of standard concrete.
Foam Concrete Advantages
Foam concrete is a versatile and practical material that can be customized to a variety of project needs and operating conditions.
1. Pumpable foam concrete - can be pumped over long distances and can be placed by conventional concrete pumps or rotor-stator pumps (often referred to as "worm pumps").
2. Self-compacting and self-leveling - making it ideal for inaccessible troughs where compaction is difficult or impossible. It allows controlled discharge into narrow openings, fully fills void space, including bottom cut pockets, and fully encloses and protects piping.
3. Frost/thawing resistance - High air content makes it frost/thawing resistant and provides excellent heat and sound insulation.
4. The load is dispersed and the settlement risk is negligible
5. Insulation properties - Can be used as a low-density insulator ironing plate
6. Lightweight concrete with high gas content
7. Highly mobile - Easy to place and finish due to a single process installation, requiring only dumping and leveling. Controlled placement rate to ensure applicable to any load characteristics.
Foam Concrete Application
Foam concrete is ideal for filling void Spaces such as abandoned fuel tanks, sewer systems, pipes, and culverts -- especially in hard-to-access areas. It is a recognized medium for repairing road ditches.
Unwanted voids: pipes, service pipes and shafts, sumps
Abandoned structures: culverts and subways, redundant sewers, cellars, and basements
Structural stability: abutment, tunnel stability, embankment
Insulation filler: a leveling layer of low-density insulators used to cover the site
What is the mix for foam concrete?
The foam concrete mixture itself is composed of fine sand, cement, water, and stabilized foam. A standard formula is 2 parts cement and 1 part fine, dry sand, and a foam generator.
How strong is concrete foam?
Foam-based concrete has a dry density of 400 to 1600 kg/m3 (25lb/FT3 to 100lb/FT3) and a 7-day strength of about 1 to 10 N/mm2 (145 to 1450 psi).
Concrete Additives Supplier
TRUNNANO is a reliable foaming agents supplier with over 12-year experience in nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development.
If you are looking for high-quality CLC foaming agents, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com)
We accept payment via Credit Card, T/T, West Union, and Paypal. TRUNNANO will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea.
Because of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, there is a shortage of natural gas supply. At the same time, other renewable energy sources cannot produce enough electricity, so electricity prices have soared in many countries of the world. For this reason, I assume the supply and prices of the concrete foaming agent would keep being influenced by the high energy prices.
Is boron amorphous or crystalline?Boron can be prepared in several crystalline and amorphous forms. The well-known forms of crystallization are α-rhombohedral (α-R), β-rhombohedral (β-R) and β-tetragonal (β-T). In spec…
What is copper oxide?Copper oxide is an inorganic substance. Copper oxide chemical formula is CuO. It is a black oxide of copper. Slightly bisexual and slightly hygroscopic. Insoluble in water and ethanol, easily soluble in acid, thermally stable, de…
Expandable graphite or exfoliated graphite is made from the naturally occurring mineral graphite. The layered structure of graphite allows molecules to be inserted between the graphite layers. By adding acid, graphite sulfate can usually be converted…