Sodium oleate is also known as oleic acid-acid soil, it is white to light yellow powder or light brown-yellow powder. Sodium oleate is soluble in water and is alkaline. Sodium oleate is an organic oil, a chemical formula C17H33CO2NA, a white to yellow powder or a pale yellow-brown coarse powder or a block. It has a unique odor and taste. Sodium oleate is soluble in ethanol and water. Sodium is the main component of soap made of olive oil and other soap. It is also the main ingredient of beepoid. It can also be prepared by reacting sodium hydroxide with oleic acid. Hydrophobicity and hydrophilic compounds have excellent emulsification, permeability, and detergent, with good solubility in hot water, as an anionic surfactant and fabric water repellent.
Is ole acid to be poisonous?
It is believed that skin contact will not have a harmful effect on health, but this material may cause damage to health after entering the skin through wounds, damage or scratching. Repeated contact may cause skin rupture, peeling or drying, after normal operation and use.
How can oleate can be used?
1. Sodium oleate is one of the main components of soap, which can be used as an emulsifier. Sodium oleate is used in medicine. It is used to treat cholelithiasis.
2. In various oil-based cosmetics, sodium oleate is used as detergents, emulsifiers, surfactants, thickeners, or gelling agents, and viscosity controls.
3. Sodium oleate is the main component of soap made of olive oil and oxin soap.
4. Sodium oleate is used as a food coating agent such as a surface coating of fruit and vegetables, and can be used with ethylene oxide and high boron fatty alcohol.
5. Sodium oleate can be used as aluminum and its alloy, iron, copper and other metal corrosion inhibitors in neutral or acidic solution.
6. Sodium oleate is used as anionic surfactant and fabric water repellent.
7. Sodium oleate is used in medicine. It is used to treat cholelithiasis.
8. In various oil-based cosmetics, sodium oleate is used as detergents, emulsifiers, surfactants, thickeners or gelling agents and viscosity controls.
9. Sodium oleate is used to produce insoluble metal stearates and industrial lubricants.
10. Sodium oleate can also be used as a waterproof agent for textiles.
11. Sodium oleate can be used as an anionic surfactant.
12. Sodium oleate can be used as a flotation agent for mining.
13. Sodium oleate is used as laboratory reagents in chemicals and other oleate production.
TRUNNANO (aka. Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd.) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12 years’ experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and Nanomaterials. Currently, our company has successfully developed a series of powder materials. OEM service is available. If you are looking for Potassium oleate, please contact us. Or click on the needed products to send us an inquiry.