MoS2 Nanoparticles Features:
1. Molybdenum Disulphide Nanoparticles (Nano MoS2) is shiny dark gray powder which has very good chemical stability and thermal stability.
2. Dissolved in aqua regia and concentrated sulfuric acid, insoluble in water and dilute acid; No general chemical reaction with metal surface; Not erode the rubber material;
3. Can be used for processing and storage of spare parts; Maintenance lubrication adhesion; can form a highly efficient dry lubricating film; Is less wear and friction reduction technology..
4. MoS2 nanoparticles, as a solid lubricant, one reason is of its layered structure, between layers of sulfur atoms combined with weak easy-to-slide and showed good friction-reducing effect; the second reason, exposure sulfur atoms of the crystal surface on the metal surface have a very strong adhesion to form a very solid film, therefore lubrication is superior to other general-lubricating materials. As compared with ordinary molybdenum disulfide, Nano molybdenum disulfide has many excellent properties, such as : excellent friction, large active surface area, more adsorption capacity, high reactivity, catalytic properties, especially the performance of catalytic hydrogenation desulfurization more, can be used to prepare special materials, catalytic materials and gas storage. In nano-layers of molybdenum disulfide into the other groups after the formation of intercalated nano-composite materials have many excellent physical properties (such as light, electricity, magnetism, catalysis, lubrication and other functions). With MoS2 particle size becomes smaller, it is attached to the surface of the friction material and the coverage has increased significantly, anti-wear friction properties has also been significantly improved.
1. Molybdenum disulfide is an important solid lubricant,Especially suitable for high temperature and high pressure.
2. It also has diamagnetism, can be used as a linear photoconductor and display P type or n-type conductivity of the semiconductor, rectifier and can change role.
3. And also can be used as a complex containing hydrocarbons dehydrogenation catalysts.